Monday, November 14, 2011

Emmanuels Visit-day 3-4

Yesterday we went to the beachWe had a great time boogie boarding and bodysurfing.  Afterward we were really tired we went home to wash off. After we washed off we went to an Italian restaurant and got spaghetti and garlic bread.  The garlic bread was really good.  The second we walked in the restaurant we could smell it.  That night I called my uncle and asked if Emmanuel and I could go mountain biking with him somewhere fun.  He said we could and that we would be going to go to the Rim Trail the next day.  After I spoke to my uncle, we watched the movie called Home Alone 3.  It was really funny and we both laughed a lot.
Today we went to LA and got dropped off at my uncle’s house.  I introduced my uncle Joe to Emmanuel and Emmanuel to Joe.  Then my mom left, she said she would be back later and went off to buy more clothes for her stores because they were  low on stock.  We then drove to the trailhead and started unloading our bikes.  Emmanuel noticed that my uncle’s ear had something in it.  My uncle then told Emmanuel that it was a speaker that helped him hear because he couldn’t hear very well.  Next we unloaded our bikes we rode for about 2 hours and then went back to his house where my mom picked us up.  During the car ride back my mom asked if we had a fun time.  Really enthusiastically, Emmanuel answered YES!  On the way back we ate burgers from In-N-Out.  When we got home we both went to bed really fast.

No comments: