Monday, November 14, 2011

Emmanuels Visit-day 5

Today it was raining so we couldn’t go outside and do much.  I showed Emmanuel  some of the video games that I play.  He said he liked them and I let him play a little.  Then we watched TV for a little while.  I let him use my really soft blanket and he said it was really soft.  For dinner we got pizza from Mesa Pizza Co and I showed him how to make it really good and spicy by putting the cheese on it, then the peppers, and then the cheese again. Tonight we went to bed early.

5 comments:

Zanek said...

Nice blog Lucas. I like how it has all the detail, and talks about Emmanuel's reactions to the things that you did and the things that you saw. I especially like the part about the potroast, and the video games that you play

Zanek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ttttttttttoooooooooorrrrrrrrrr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
makai said...

I like your blog lucas. I like how you put the video game tab.

ttttttttttoooooooooorrrrrrrrrr said...

I like that you put in a link to minecraft, almost like your advertising...