Monday, January 23, 2012

visit with Margue 3

Today I woke up to a truck driving away.  There was a package on the front step.  It was from my mom again.  There we're bowls in it and other cooking stuff in it.   We decided to make the cookies today.  We started by making the mix.  The mix was really easy to make.  The hard part was baking the cookies.  We put them on the cookie sheet and put them in Maruge's clay oven.  We had to put a cookie sheet in front so it would be able to get to the right temperature.  I had to constantly check the oven because I didn't know how long it would take.  It took about 40 min.  After we took the sheet out with a glove we let the cookies cool on top of the clay oven.  Once we waited of about 10 minutes we took off the cookies.  They were crunchy on the bottom but nice soft and warm on the inside, that is just the way I like them.

No comments: